CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 19 November 2011

Knitted Ear Warmers - cuteness! :)

So this is the first thing I've ever knitted and I have got to say, I think I may be addicted to knitting now! It was SO easy, ya'll!! Give it a try... you'll fall in love with it's simplicity and uniqueness! You get to make anything your little heart desires :)















Here are two links to youtube videos that taught me how to knit:
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9hv44QwQ-A
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgwi3xgZzlk&feature=related

After watching those two videos I got all inspired and went to my local thrift store and bough multiple different sized needles for just 25cents, bargain? Yes! Luckily for me my thrift store has a craft section for used materials, I also bought about 20 balls of yarn for $2 (granted they weren't full sized yard they were smaller balls of yarn since they had been used) regardless, I got all sorts of different colors and I plan on making so many cute things out of them. As you can see, I first made my ear warmer and then I sewed on elastic to the ends to complete the circle and so that it would stay nice and snug on my head without sliding off. Easy peasy! Give it a whirl and tell me how yours turned out! :) If you need help or have questions don't hesitate to ask!

0 comments:

Post a Comment